Sunday, May 27, 2012

Just Keep Swimming

Today's been a chlorine-based day. First I hung out at the pool in my apartment complex to work on my tan. Then, I went and swam half a mile at the gym.  I need to figure out something to do mentally while I swim; counting strokes, breaths, and yards will get old soon.

As an aside, I have to walk into the rec; if I go in on crutches, I can't swim. Safety and all.  This doesn't bother me too much; I spend the majority of the day on crutches and the distance from car to pool isn't great. Today I noticed that as I was doing flip turns, I was pushing off with my right foot.  No pain at all then, but my shin was definitely tingling in the area of at least one of the fractures as I walked to the car.

Hopefully this is my last week on crutches!

No comments:

Post a Comment